Available in PDF version, and each file contains:
- a range of estimation of the present value
- at least the details of two comparable sales results
And subject to sufficient information:
- the geographical distribution of the sales product and the distribution by price range (depending on the category and the artist)
- up to 4 comparable sales results
The Artpricing service is an appraisal service, not an appraisal service, which assumes that the work submitted is authentic in good condition and of impeccable provenance.
An estimate has no legal value.
- To know the potential value of an artwork on the secondary market and make the best decisions to sell and buy at the fairest price.
- To define an insurance value.
- The Artpricing service also allows you to easily follow the evolution of the value of one or more works in your collection thanks to the ‘Re-estimate’ option. In one click your file is transmitted to our team of specialists. No need to re-enter the information (the ‘Re-estimate’ button is available under each folder in the ‘My Arpricings’ area of ‘My Account’).
ENAM INVEST ARTS undertakes to provide you with a relevant and reliable estimate file subject to a sufficient number of recent sales results comparable to the artwork submitted. If this is not the case, your account will be credited with an Artpricing unit to be used later without an expiry date or to be refunded.
The artworks to be estimated must be entered one by one online using the entry form above
Artpricing. Exchanges by email must only concern additional questions or requests for quotes.
For any question and/or quote request contact us here
(1) 3 working days, the average time for availability of the non-contractual file.
There are no reviews yet.